Copyright & Permissions Live Webinar for Musicians
February 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$12.00
Register for AMP’s upcoming Copyright & Permissions Live Webinar for Musicians!
Fellow music-makers, now that we are doing so much of our work online, new issues and questions are emerging. Come learn what you need to know about:
- Streaming your performances of other composers’ work
- Performing music in person or online for money
- Performing music for FREE
- Definition of “recording”
- Consequences of not adhering to U.S. Copyright & Permissions Law
- General rules of thumb to keep in mind about rights and permissions
- Questions from attendees
Presenters: Molly Young, Copyright Expert and Professional Musician, and Patrick McCarthy, Entertainment Lawyer
This interactive webinar will be useful to church musicians, music directors, recitalists, composers, online performers, and music educators. This is a rare opportunity to get the right information – don’t miss it!
Hosted by Susan Schwarz, Anahata Music Project LLC
To purchase tickets, send your request to: Susan Schwarz at email@example.com . You will be sent an invoice to pay online, and you will be registered.